Want to see some more detail? Use the buttons to zoom the image.
The AQ0006 Wedding A Frame bouncer is an incredibly popular product from Airquee Online, fully white in colour to accompany any wedding event, not matter how small or big the celebration is. Airquee’s wedding bouncer was an internet and Facebook sensation in the summer when a client decorated their wedding bouncy castle with flowers, drapes and other wonderful wedding decorations. For more information about this white wedding bouncy castle, please contact us or buy online here.
- Heavy duty anchor points – Our industry leading anchors come as standard. Our anchors have been designed and engineered with security and longevity in mind.
- Sewn in Rain / Sun cover – Our tailored and fully stitched in roofs provide a safer environment and excellent weather protection. The roof ensures users cannot climb out of the inflatable and all windows are protected with netting.
- Webbing bed protection – Airquee has an unrivalled experience in manufacturing inflatables. We use webbed bed protection.
- Large Bounce Area – Our Online Range inflatables have big bouncing areas. Some companies make longer steps which reduces the playing area – we don’t! Our Onilne Range bouncy castles have a large bouncing and play area – more room for fun!
- EN14960:2019 Compliant – EN 14960:2019 has been produced with the sole purpose of ensuring the safety of children whilst using inflatables. All reputable inflatable manufacturers should be designing and manufacturing to this standard – please be aware of those who don’t.
Included in the price are:
If you have any questions about our products check out our frequently asked questions page.
If you want to know more about buying your bouncy castle online take a look at this guide.
At Airquee Online we firmly believe that what you see is what you get. Order your bouncy castle with confidence from Airquee Online Bouncy Castle Sales knowing you will get the size, colour, artwork and quality shown on the page.
At Airquee Online our product development never stops! While we guarantee you will get the product you ordered, we do sometimes find improvements to be made to production techniques. This can include enhancing minor details but these will always be in your favour as changes will only ever be made to improve our products.