The Unicorn Front Slide Bouncer is a striking addition to our front slide bouncer range of products. Not much bigger than a standard A Frame bouncy castle, the front slide bouncer products from Airquee cleverly incorporates a good slide and big bouncing area.
- Heavy duty anchor points – Our industry leading anchors come as standard. Our anchors have been designed and engineered with security and longevity in mind.
- Webbing bed protection – Airquee has an unrivalled experience in manufacturing inflatables. We use webbed bed protection.
- Large Bounce Area – Our Online Range inflatables have big bouncing areas. Some companies make longer steps which reduces the playing area – we don’t! Our Onilne Range bouncy castles have a large bouncing and play area – more room for fun!
- Digital Artwork – Our artwork is digitally printed, and we use the latest printing technology. Once printed the artwork is coated with a protective lacquer, that is clear, waterproof and hardwearing, ensuring additional protection to your artwork.
- EN14960:2019 Compliant – EN 14960:2019 has been produced with the sole purpose of ensuring the safety of children whilst using inflatables. All reputable inflatable manufacturers should be designing and manufacturing to this standard – please be aware of those who don’t.
- Safety Certificate – All Airquee Online products are supplied with the relevant safety certificates and documentation. PIPA can be supplied where appropriate.
Included in the price are:
If you have any questions about our products check out our frequently asked questions page.
If you want to know more about buying your bouncy castle online take a look at this guide.
At Airquee Online we firmly believe that what you see is what you get. Order your bouncy castle with confidence from Airquee Online Bouncy Castle Sales knowing you will get the size, colour, artwork and quality shown on the page.
At Airquee Online our product development never stops! While we guarantee you will get the product you ordered, we do sometimes find improvements to be made to production techniques. This can include enhancing minor details but these will always be in your favour as changes will only ever be made to improve our products.