The AO0009 Large Front Slide Combi is the big brother to our original 15x12 Front Slide Combi. The one and only but crucial difference between this 1812 version and the original is the size of the bouncing bed from front to back, with this one having over one metre / 3 feet of extra playing and bouncing area. This product is ideal for when you want a front slide combi to cater for bigger parties and bigger children.
Want to see some more detail? Use the buttons to zoom the image.
The 18x12 Front Slide combi is available in all the usual themes such as pirate, jungle, ocean, party, princess and standard colours. It has a great slide and amazing bouncing area. Please contact our sales team for more information about this great front slide combi available for sale, often from stock.
Ocean theme is a stalwart of the Airquee range. The bright and happy deep-sea setting with colourful coral and sea plants are an eye-catching backdrop of scenery with a vast array of vibrant and joyful looking fish. We think our choice of blue and green material colours is an absolutely perfect match for the artwork.
- Heavy duty anchor points – Our industry leading anchors come as standard. Our anchors have been designed and engineered with security and longevity in mind.
- Sewn in Rain / Sun cover – Our tailored and fully stitched in roofs provide a safer environment and excellent weather protection. The roof ensures users cannot climb out of the inflatable and all windows are protected with netting.
- Strong Bed Protection – All Airquee Range inflatable bed and step joints are fitted with PVC strips. These strips have been specifically designed to provide extra protection and strength to the inflatable.
- Large Bounce Area – Our Online Range inflatables have big bouncing areas. Some companies make longer steps which reduces the playing area – we don’t! Our Onilne Range bouncy castles have a large bouncing and play area – more room for fun!
- Digital Artwork – Our artwork is digitally printed, and we use the latest printing technology. Once printed the artwork is coated with a protective lacquer, that is clear, waterproof and hardwearing, ensuring additional protection to your artwork.
- EN14960:2013 Compliant – EN 14960:2013 has been produced with the sole purpose of ensuring the safety of children whilst using inflatables. All reputable inflatable manufacturers should be designing and manufacturing to this standard – please be aware of those who don’t.
View this product in glorious high definition video.
Play the video here or watch it full screen.
Included in the price are:
Airquee Online Range bouncy castles are fully compliant to the BS EN14960:2013 Standard.
Every Airquee Online Range bouncy castle includes a sewn in shower cover, deep bounce bed, protective bed strips, outstanding digitally printed artwork, a super fast deflation tube and heavy duty industry leading anchor points.
If you have any questions about our products check out our frequently asked questions page.
If you want to know more about buying your bouncy castle online take a look at this guide.
At Airquee Online we firmly believe that what you see is what you get. Order your bouncy castle with confidence from Airquee Online Bouncy Castle Sales knowing you will get the size, colour, artwork and quality shown on the page.
At Airquee Online our product development never stops! While we guarantee you will get the product you ordered, we do sometimes find improvements to be made to production techniques. This can include enhancing minor details but these will always be in your favour as changes will only ever be made to improve our products.